COVID-19 REGULATIONS ON-BOARD
- Prior to boarding, the Tall ship will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer will be given out to each passenger on arrival and will be available onboard.
- Crew members will wear a mask.
- When preparing and serving food gloves as well as a mask will be worn.
- Total numbers onboard have been reduced to comply with the 4sq m rule.
- Disposable paper towels are now onboard
- We encourage our guests to bring their own masks and wear them inside our ships.
- We are following our Covid Safety Plan
Following NSW Health advice all people onboard the Tallships prior to 1st December 2021 must be double vaccinated.
Kindly ensure that you bring ID and vaccination proof with you on the ship.
This is a temporary measure until restrictions are lifted on 1st Dec when any vaccination status will be able to come onboard.
Thanks for your understanding and let’s hope soon we will be back to living life the way we are accustomed to.