04 Dec Best Place To Celebrate New Year’s Eve In Sydney Is On The Harbour!
Want to enjoy the spectacular fireworks display at Sydney’s Darling Harbour, enjoy views of the world-famous Sydney Opera House, and take in views of the lit-up Sydney Harbour Bridge this New Year’s Eve? Not sure where you can get the best views?
At Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, we offer New Year’s Eve cruises in Sydney! With a NYE cruise from us, you can enjoy a great view of the midnight fireworks, sights like Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, the Harbour Ferry and so much more.
Our ships are part of the Harbour of Light parade, so that means we can get within the exclusion zone, where most other ships on the water can’t enter during New Year’s Eve. That means our cruises in Sydney offer the best views – you’re sure to have an amazing, unforgettable experience.
Celebrate The New Year With An All-Inclusive Dinner Cruise From Sydney Harbour Tall Ships!
At Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, we offer all-inclusive fireworks cruise and dinner cruise options in Sydney. Whether you choose to enjoy a dinner cruise on one of our tall ships such as the Soren Larsen, Coral Trekker or the Southern Swan, or you choose the family-friendly Wangi Queen Timber Ferry, you’re sure to have a great time.
All of our tour packages are all-inclusive. Your ticket will include unlimited beer and wine, as well as non-alcoholic drinks like water, soda, juice and bubbly, so you can celebrate your way. Not only that, but your package also includes delicious food that’s sure to delight you, your family, and your friends! This year, the lineup of food on our tall ships is slated to include:
- Fresh king prawns
- Fresh oysters served with lemon wedges
- Sushi rolls
- Char-grilled vegetable wraps with hummus and salad
- Gourmet beef & mushroom pie
- Pork & beef meatballs with honey mustard dip
Choose Your Preferred Cruise – Four Ships Available
We offer a total of four cruises for the Sydney Harbour New Year’s Eve celebration – Soren Larsen, Southern Swan, and Coral Trekker, as well as the Wangi Queen Timber Ferry.
Both Soren Larsen and Southern Swan will feature live bands. Coral Trekker will feature pre-recorded music due to space limitations. Note that children under the age of 4 cannot be brought onto these cruises. If you’re looking for a more family-friendly cruise, The Wangi Queen Timber Ferry accepts passengers of all ages!
- Tickets for cruises on the Soren Larsen and Southern Swan cost $949/person. Both of these cruises leave from Ives Steps Wharf and return to Campbell’s Cove Floating Pontoon, and have a duration of about 6.5 hours.
- Coral Trekker costs $799/person, and departs from Towns Place East, returning to Towns Place West, with a cruise duration of about 6.45 hours.
- Wangi Queen is our least expensive option, with a ticket price of $649/person. It departs from Towns Place West, and also returns to Towns Place West, with a duration of about 7 hours.
We do accept group bookings, with discounts of 10% for groups including more than 10 people. To make a reservation for a fireworks cruise, we will need you to provide a valid credit card. Our capacity on each vessel is limited, so contact us as soon as you can to ensure you don’t miss out.
For more information:
- Soren Larsen, Southern Swan or the Coral Trekker New Year’s Eve Cruises
- Wangi Queen Timber Ferry New Year’s Eve Cruise
Contact Sydney Harbour Tall Ships To Book Your NYE Cruise Now!
If you’re interested in celebrating New Year’s Eve in style on Sydney Harbour Cruise, Sydney Harbour Tall Ships are the best option. Got questions, or ready to book your ticket? Contact us online, or give us a ring at 02 8015 5571.