Pirate Day Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Special Pirate Cruise – Pirate Day Friday
9 June 2017
Experience the most exciting, fun and action packed Pirate Cruise! Watch the most thrilling Pirate Show while cruising along Sydney Harbour in classic style on an 1850’s style tall ship whilst enjoying a tasty lunch. Departing from Campbell's Cove, we set sail for a wonderful adventure!
We give all our passengers the opportunity to get involved and help us hoist and set the sails! This is a truly unique part of your experience aboard a tall ship. Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time, an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on a tall ships deck.
If you'd like to heave on a rope you can – otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef and the barman – all of whom are at your service.
Join us as we support Pirate Day Friday with their heroic efforts to help find the cure
for child-brain cancer. 30% of the proceeds from this cruise will be donated to Pirate Day Friday.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Boarding: 15 minutes prior to sailing time
Sailing times: 1:45pm till 3:15pm
Departs: Walsh Bay Wharf 2 Pontoon Click Here to see map
- 1.5-hour sailing experience on an 1850’s style tall ship
- Watch an exciting and fun, action-packed Pirate Show
- Discover Sydney Harbour in style
- Enjoy a tasty lunch
- Drinks (Soft drinks, juices and water)
- Opportunity to hoist the sails, climb the mast and even steer the ship
$60 kids (4 to 14 years)
$358 family value pass (2 adults and 2 kids)
Two children sail for the price of one!
* DRINKS PACKAGE: $28 - includes bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water (premium beers not included).
* MAST CLIMB: $30 - Book online, save 50% (limited to 20 persons per cruise only - $60 on board)
In cooperation with Pirate Day Friday, The Kids’ Cancer Project and The Adventurers