Mutiny! Pineapple’s Pirates
Come dressed as pirates and join Captain Pineapple and his crew aboard a real pirate ship for the swashbuckling adventure of your life! This is an explosive, interactive theatrical experience aboard a historic sailing ship on Sydney Harbour. Take command, hoist the jolly roger, set sail, find the gold, fire the cannons - YOU will be an essential part of this story as it unfolds and you will help determine its outcome! Ninety minutes of action-packed fun for all the family!
We give all our passengers the opportunity to get involved and help us hoist and set the sails! This is a truly unique part of your experience aboard a tall ship. Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. The moment the wind takes over and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time, an experience thousands of sailors across the ages have felt, as they stood on a tall ships deck.
If you'd like to heave on a rope you can - otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef and the barman - all of whom are at your service.
List of Inclusions
- 1.5-hour sailing experience on an 1850’s style tall ship
- Be a pirate for the day! Join us for a fun and interactive theatrical experience!
- Discover Sydney Harbour in style
- Opportunity to hoist the sails, climb the mast and even steer the ship
15 minutes prior to sailing time
Selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - 12:00 midday till 1:30 pm
Departs: Campbell's Cove, The Rocks (Pick-up and drop-off location is subject to change and is dependent on the availability of the wharf)
Click Here to see map
$54 kids (4 to 14 yrs)
$162 family value pass (2 adults and 2 kids) Two children sail for the price of one!
* DRINKS PACKAGE: $28 - includes bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water (premium beers not included).
* MAST CLIMB: $30 - Book online, save 50% (limited to 20 person per cruise only - $60 on board)
NOTE: For pick-up and drop-off on WALSH BAY Wharf 2 Pontoon, please click the link below to view the map. To check which dates depart from Walsh Bay, please call 02 8015 5571.Click Here to see map